Sing, Dance, and Jam Along with Us this Fall!
In this Fall's Flute Song Collection, we'll get out our instruments and play along to the jazzy new original "Blue St. Pat," search the "Pawpaw Patch," and climb aboard the "Train to the City."
And those are only three of the twenty-five songs you'll learn, which include Music Together® originals and traditional songs. In addition to your weekly classes, tuition includes a new songbook with beautiful color illustrations for each song, a newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas, and online access to the music and bonus activities.
In September, we'll be celebrating the International Day of Peace with a Music Together Around the World party—and you are invited!
- A professionally recorded CD and online album download to transfer music to your devices with access to a special portal for enrolled families.
- Beautifully illustrated new-look songbook with family activity suggestions, music notation, and parent introduction.
- Weekly 45 minute informal, non-performance-oriented classes including songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. Our activities are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers to enjoy - regardless of their own musical ability.
- Parent education and support in and beyond class to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Membership to the TipToe Music Families private Facebook group.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together® LLC.
- Growth Chart for parents to understand, support and observe their child's music development.
- New families will receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
Mixed Ages Classes
First registered child (Mixed Ages only): $235 for 11-week FALL semester
Second registered sibling (over 7 months): $165 for 11-week FALL semester
Third registered sibling: FREE (all 3 children must be registered in the same class)
Sibling under 8 months at start of semester: FREE
Babies Only Classes
First registered baby (Babies only): $205 for 9-week FALL semester
Twin registered sibling: FREE (all children must be registered in the same class)
There is a one-time non-refundable $25 registration fee for new families
CURRENT FAMILIES ONLY - REFER A FRIEND AND RECIEVE $20 CREDIT FOR A FUTURE SEMESTER IF THEY SIGN UP
* * *
- All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis. If your first choice class is full you may join the waitlist.
- Credits can only be granted up to a week prior to the start of the semester and not once classes have begun.
- Cancelled registrations are subject to a $25 administration fee. Refunds are only available up to one week before the start of a semester.
- Your registration is not confirmed until full payment is received, unfortunately cannot hold spaces.
- Please note that families attending with children from separate households must register individually (ie grandparents with multiple grandchildren)
- Three make-up classes per semester are offered to registered families (within the current registered semester only)
- If you need to bring a sibling to class during a PA/PD day please email E-J to ensure there is space in the class. As part of our PA Day Donation Programme we are delighted to accept a $10 donation per sibling for these extra PA day spots. Donations are given to our partner charity at the end of each semester.
- Some bursary assistance may be available, please inquire and email E-J
- Any class may be cancelled at the start of a semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
Please follow the directions below to register. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email.