Include music in your family's summer plans by signing up for our summer classes, featuring a collection of favourite Music Together® tunes. Enjoy classic originals like ''Ridin' in the Car'' and more traditional songs, like our versions of the American bluegrass ''Crawdad'' and the Spanish folksong ''Maria Isabel.'' In addition to five classes, your tuition includes a new songbook with beautiful colour illustrations for each song, a newsletter full of resources and music-making ideas, and online access to your songs through the Hello Everybody app.
Join us for summer fun!
The next edition of the family songbook is debuting this summer with a compilation of Music Together favourites. Each song is brought to life through colourful and engaging illustrations by award-winning artist Jaime Kim and children's book illustrator Gerald Kelley. The new book will inspire your family to play with music all week long. You'll find it helpful to learn the lyrics, as a jumping-off point for creative storytelling, and to learn more about the songs you're singing in class. Your child may enjoy snuggling with you and singing through the whole book at once—or opening to a page to tell you what song they want to sing!
About the Illustrators
Read more about Jaime Kim on her website: https://www.jaimekim.com.
See more of Gerald Kelley's work on his website: https://www.geraldkelley.com
Our Music Together tuition includes:
- A professionally recorded CD and online album download to transfer music to your devices with access to a special portal for enrolled families.
- Beautifully illustrated new-look songbook with family activity suggestions, music notation, and parent introduction.
- Weekly 45 minute informal, non-performance-oriented classes including songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. Our activities are developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers to enjoy - regardless of their own musical ability.
- Parent education and support in and beyond class to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Membership to the TipToe Music Families private Facebook group.
- Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter from Music Together® LLC.
- Growth Chart for parents to understand, support and observe their child's music development.
- New families will receive the booklet, "Music and Your Child: A Guide for Parents and Caregivers."
SUMMER TUITION FEES:
First registered child: $145 for 5-week SUMMER semester
Second registered sibling (over 8 months and under 8 years): $95 for 5-week SUMMER semester
Third registered sibling: FREE (all 3 children must be registered for the same class)
Sibling under 8 months at start of semester: FREE
Siblings OVER 8 years old are welcome to join and play along with our grown ups!
There is a one-time non-refundable $25 registration fee for new families
REFER A FRIEND AND RECIEVE $20 CREDIT FOR A FUTURE SEMESTER IF THEY SIGN UP
Centre Policies - please read BEFORE you register!
- All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis. If your first choice class is full you may join the waitlist.
- Refunds or credits can only be granted up to a week prior to the start of the semester and not once classes have begun. Cancelled registrations are subject to a $25 administration fee.
- Your registration is not confirmed until full payment is received. We cannot hold spaces.
- Please note that families attending with children from separate households must register individually (ie grandparents with multiple grandchildren)
- Three make-up classes per semester will be offered to registered families (within the current registered semester)
- If you need to bring a sibling to class during a PA/PD day please email E-J to ensure there is space in the class. We are delighted to accept a $ donation per sibling for these extra PA day spots. Donations are given to charity at the end of a semester.
- Some bursary assistance may be available, please inquire and email E-J
- Any class may be cancelled at the start of a semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
Please follow the directions below to register. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. Successful registrants will receive a confirmation email.