DURING LOCKDOWN ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD VIA ZOOM
- Inperson Classes continue to be held outside and have limited size
- Families are asked to remain physically distanced at all times
- Please wear a mask when moving to your designated outdoor spot or if you cannot remain distanced from others.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring children do not stray from their family area
- We will not be sharing instruments this semester - please bring your favourites from home to your class. Your teacher may ask you to supplement with some of your at-home instruments/props.
- Please ensure you and your child are dressed appropriately for the weather and be mindful of current weather conditions - on inclement weather days or when the temperature is below -10 we will hold our outdoor class online for everyone's safety. We will MOVE a lot in class to keep warm!
- Health screenings MUST be completed before the start of each class, please either complete at home (link to be emailed before classes begin) or arrive at least 5 minutes before class to complete with your teacher - anyone who exhibits signs of COVID-19 will be asked to leave. Screening must be acknowledged before each class. Please stay home if you or your child feels unwell
- Unlimited make up classes will be available via our Music Together® Online classes in Winter 2020. If you are absent for a class for any reason please schedule your make up class here
- If Public Health deems it necessary for inperson classes to cease (including restrictions put on teaching staff), we will continue with our regularly scheduled class times online until we are allowed to return to our outdoor location.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe and well