Our popular MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE classes are moving to a new format where we can be even more connected as a group - we have seen first hand how our LIVE and INTERACTIVE online family experiences can create such a great connections when we make music together, especially for families wanting the flexibility of at home music-making this winter - rather than you coming to us, we come to you via your screen wherever you are! We can't wait to give you lots of tips and tricks to help you make music together all week long!
Our special classes for BABIES AND NEW PARENTS ONLINE will kick off again this January with a great chance to begin your new baby's musical journey, learn how to make music together as a family, meet other like minded new parents and sing your way through this winter! Join us and learn how and why your baby responds the way they do when they hear YOU make music!
RHYTHM KIDS ONLINE is also available this winter - this is the next stage of music-making for kids aged 5-8 who are ready to take their music making to the next level! Perfect for homeschoolers and as an after school activity
Find out more HERE
Our MIXED AGES OUTSIDE classes are returning to the TipToe Music class experience this winter!
We will be moving, dancing, singing and learning as we make music together moving around and keeping warm in the snow this winter! Our outside classes will be similar to the classes you have come to know and love over the years, with the same quality instruction, fun family experiences and music education for your little one, but we will most definitely be MOVING, EXPLORING and LEARNING in the great outdoors even more!
Think dancing in the snow, building snowmen and doing snow angels as we make music!
- Outside classes are held in South Oakville (central to our families based across Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga) and will be limited in size to keep our families safe
- Families will be physically distanced at all times and are asked to maintain distancing while we move around the park during our class
- Parents are responsible for ensuring kids do not stray from their family group - please make sure your family is dressed appropriate for the weather
- Please bring your favourite instruments from home - shakers, sticks and scarves are a great start - we do not bring instruments to share but we will give you ideas of what to bring for each class session
- We are using enhanced Health & Safety Protocols to ensure we follow Public Health guidelines and keep our families safe
- On inclement weather days or when the temperature is -10 or below classes will move to an online format.
- There are no in-person make-up classes this Winter - all outside class families will have unlimited make ups availalble to them via our Music Together Online classes.
If you are interested in forming your own PRIVATE GROUP CLASS either in-person or online please complete this form to register your interest and requirements.