Don't miss our PJs & Lullabies Evening Class (Mixed Ages) - this wonderful one-off session is a great way to bring music into your home and get ready to wind down into the weekend together!
Join us Friday 23rd April 5.30- 6.30pm from the comfort of your home
Limited Space available.
The event will be held online via Zoom.
All registered families will recieve a Lullabies CD with Digital Download Code
Spring Semester Class Dates: May 1st - June 25th
(classes continue over the Victoria Day weekend)
We can't wait to give you lots of tips and tricks to help you make Music Together® all Spring long!
Do you have children under 5? Join us for MIXED AGES OUTSIDE classes which are returning to the TipToe Music class experience this spring, or sign up for our MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE classes which continue in our Spring Zoom Room
Begin your new baby's musical journey with our special BABIES AND NEW PARENTS classes (available either Outside or Online - you choose your comfort level)
New parents will learn how to introduce music-making together as a family, meet other like minded new parents and sing their hearts out for Spring! You'll even learn how and why your baby responds the way they do when they hear YOU make music and much more!
RHYTHM KIDS ONLINE is also available this Spring - this is the next stage of music-making for kids aged 5-8 who are ready to take their music making to the next level! Perfect for homeschoolers and as an after school activity
- Outside classes are held in Oakville and Burlington and will be limited in size to keep our families safe
- Families will be physically distanced at all times and are asked to follow our Safety Protocols
- Parents are responsible for ensuring kids do not stray from their family bubble - please make sure your family is dressed appropriate for the weather
- Please bring a mat/blanket to sit on and your favourite instruments from home - shakers, sticks and scarves are a great start - we do not bring instruments to share but we will give you ideas of what to bring for each class session - new families are advised to request a New Family instrument bag be added to their registration (additional fee).
- We are using enhanced Safety Protocols to ensure we follow Public Health guidelines and keep our families safe
- On inclement weather days or when the temperature is -5 or below classes will move to our Spring Zoom Room
- There are no in-person make-up classes this Spring - all outside class families will have unlimited make ups availalble to them via our Music Together Online classes.
If you are interested in forming your own PRIVATE GROUP CLASS either in-person or online please complete this form to register your interest and requirements.