Our OUTDOOR classes signal the start of our return to the TipToe Music class experience you have come to know and love over the years, with the same quality instruction, fun family experiences and music education for your little one - however, due to COVID, things may look a little different this semester.
- Outdoor classes will be held at two locations in Oakville (central to our families based across Burlington, Oakville and Mississauga)
- Outdoor classes will be limited to 9 families per class
- Families will be physically distanced at all times and will be asked to wear masks while moving to their designated outdoor location
- Parents are responsible for ensuring kids do not stray from their family's designated zone (please bring a blanket to class)
- Each family will receive their own instrument package to keep - instruments will not be shared between families during class - and we may ask you to bring some at-home instruments to class too
- We will be using enhanced Health & Safety Protocols to ensure we follow Public Health guidelines and keep our families safe
- On rainy or bad weather days classes will move to an online format.
- There will be no make-up classes this Fall however all Outdoor families will also have access to our Music Together Online classes in our private Facebook group.
Our popular BABIES ONLY and MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE classes will continue for families wanting the flexibility of at home music-making with us, and our NEW RHYTHM KIDS ONLINE programme is also now available - perfect for homeschoolers aged 5-8!
If you are interested in forming your own PRIVATE LEARNING POD for outdoor classes or finding out more about this option please email firstname.lastname@example.org